ICOpro is a desktop application which provides wallet and ICO management tools. Using custom-written APIs which interface with our remote nodes, ICOpro is capable of working with multiple blockchain platforms simultaneously. This gives crypto-currency enthusiasts and investors the ability to easily manage their accounts within one interface. Additional features of ICOpro will allow users to leverage certain functionality within "smart contract" blockchains, features such as; escrow services, collateral tools, account alerts and more.
To accomodate the largest possible audience, ICOpro uses custom-written APIs that interact with our remote nodes. This software enables us to make batch calls for what would otherwise require many separate queries.
ICOpro provides a singular interface to manage multiple accounts quickly. Switch between tabs and compare accounts without being required to navigate among siloed pages.
ICOpro was built to accomodate a long range of features. The navigation structure and layout is pre-planned to allow for many additional tabs and interfaces.
- ICOpro is developing the following features:
- Account Wallets
- Multisignature Accounts
- Escrow Agent / Participant Tools
- Loan Officer / Client Tools
- Investment / Investor Tools
- Reciept Tracking System
Mac: macOS 10.12+
Windows: Windows 10+
Linux: Ubuntu 16.0+
- Note: Alpha versions of ICOpro are under active development.
Q2 & Q3 of 2017:
Alpha versions under development with an expected release date of Q3 2017. Optimization efforts will also take place for the most recent macOS software.
Q4 of 2017:
Beta release of ICOpro software. Additional blockchain platforms will be assessed and added based on demand. Optimization continued for macOS, Windows and Linux version.
Q2 of 2018:
ICOpro development will focus on mobile and Internet-of-things (IoT) integration. An importance will be placed on maintaining consistent software quality and design aesthetic.
- ICOpro provides simple wallet features that help you send, receive and manage blockchain transactons. Additional features are available for compatible blockchain platforms such as listing account token ownership and viewing contract code attached to an account.
- We are dedicated to making ICOpro wallets simple to use for the average non-technical person. The design of the application is structured in a way as to make account listings very simple to understand yet allow individual account to be inspected further by opening account-specific tabs, much like you would in a web browser for web pages. As we continue to improve the software, any feedback regarding design and usability would be greatly appreciated.
Master Tab Bar
- One of ICOpro's greatest advantages is the ability to list different accounts within the same split interface. Wallet tabs allow users to easily switch between two blockchain accounts, back and forth, despite the fact that the accounts are drawing data and interacting with different data sources.
- If a smart contract has a recognized hash or ABI, an appropriate interface is provided within the details tab of the contract's account.
How much is ICOpro?
- The ICOpro software is free. Revenue is generated through service fees when using advanced aspects of the software and through advertising from the "Telegraph" tab.
How secure is ICOpro?
- Blockchain security is a serious matter, this is why ICOpro was designed to act as an interface only and leave the real work to the blockchain clients behind-the-scenes. Outside of simple preference settings and account lists, all requests within the ICOpro software are routed directly to these clients. For example, Ethereum transactions in ICOpro utilize a remote node running client called Geth, the most popular Ethereum client. All Ethereum-based requests route directly into Geth.
- In regards to client security, before launching a blockchain client in the background, ICOpro verifies that the hash of the client software matches the hash record on file for that particular client. This precaution is taken to prevent anyone who has access to your computer from attempting to swap out client software on your machine and bypass the ICOpro interface.
Which blockchain platforms are supported?
- At the moment ICOpro supports Ethereum. As time progresses we will add more, likely starting with the most popular platforms.
Which blockchain clients are being used?
- Etherem: Geth
What is the goal of ICOpro?
- ICOpro was created to provide a simple user-friendly way of running and transacting on blockchain platforms with little to no required knowledge of the technical underpinnings that make blockchain platforms work.
How do updates work?
- ICOpro will check ICOpro.io for new software each time you launch the application. If new software exists, you will be provided an option to upgrade or continue running on your current version. Auto-updating will be added to future versions of ICOpro.
Is there any way to test ICOpro?
- Yes, upon official release ICOpro will support the primary testnet for each supported blockchain platform. We will also provide a method of specifying your own settings for a blockchain client just in case you wish to run ICOpro on a private chain or testnet.
- Note: Private chains and testnets must maintain API compatibility with the appropriate blockchain client in order to work correctly. (Non-supported blockchain platforms will likely not work)
Does ICOpro contact any external servers?
- There are three scenarios in which ICOpro will contact an external server. First, ICOpro will contact ICOpro.io upon launching the application to check for updates. Second, ICOpro contains a dashboard tab which loads a remote web page hosted on ICOpro.io. Third, ICOpro may provide optional oracle services in the future which allow you to use certain features that currently only a centralized server can provide. These oracle features are not implemented yet but may be included in future versions.
End User License Agreement (EULA) - Last updated: 03/28/2017
End-User License Agreement (EULA)
Please read this End-User License Agreement ("Agreement") carefully before clicking the "Download" button or link, downloading or using ICOpro ("Application").
By clicking the "Download" button or link, downloading or using the Application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click on the "Download" button or link and do not download or use the Application.
ICOpro grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the Application solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
a) license, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Application or make the Application available to any third party.
Modifications to Application
ICOpro reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us. We are available through the "Contact Us" form found on ICOpro.io.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or ICOpro.
ICOpro may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from ICOpro, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your mobile device or from your desktop.
Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your mobile device or from your desktop.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Amendments to this Agreement
ICOpro reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 (changes this) days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.